Dallas Business & Partnership Disputes
Our Dallas Attorneys Can Litigate Your Business Partnership Dispute
If you’re a partner in a business, you know that disputes with your partners or other parties often are unavoidable.
Indeed, many businesses, regardless of size, recognize that business disputes will happen, and that it is important to have an experienced business and partnership dispute attorney who can manage disputes within the company as well as those outside it.
At Lindquist Wood Edwards we have significant experience litigating a wide variety of business partnership disputes. We are especially well equipped to handle matters involving business divorce, minority shareholder oppression, and misappropriation of trade secrets.
Business Partnership Dispute Articles and Information
- Business Divorce
- Dissolving a Business Partnership
- Leaving a Partnership or a Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Leaving a Partnership without an Agreement: What Business Owners Need to Know
- Seven Methods for Settling Common Business Partnership Disagreements
- How to Close an LLC in Texas
- Can My Business Partner Push Me Out?
- Minority Shareholder Rights
- Can a Majority Shareholder Remove a Minority Shareholder?
- Claims for Payment of Constructive Dividends
- Fiduciary Responsibility to Minority Shareholders in Texas
- Wrongful Denial of Dividends to Minority Partners/Shareholders
- The Former Minority Shareholder Oppression Doctrine and an Overview of the Current Texas Laws
- Misappropriation of Property by Fraud or Fictitious Transfer
- Theft of Trade Secrets
- Business Disparagement and Defamation
Contact a Dallas Business & Partnership Dispute Lawyer
At Lindquist Wood Edwards LLP, we understand the challenges our clients face during business disputes, including threatened and actual lawsuits. We are known for solving serious problems.
Our lawyers have more than 30 years of combined experience representing small, midsize and Fortune 500 companies in a variety of complex commercial litigation matters. We have represented clients in many industries, including retail, banking, insurance, distribution, manufacturing, airline, oil and gas, medical, pharmaceutical, printing, brokerage and technology.
If you have questions or concerns about handling business and partnership disputes in Texas, our attorneys are ready assist you. Contact Lindquist Wood Edwards LLP today for more information about the services we provide to Texas businesses.