Solid contracts, strong entities and good deals are foundational to the continued existence of almost every successful business. Consistency in business transactions calls for the advice of an experienced lawyer.
Planning, Negotiation And Execution
At Lindquist Wood Edwards LLP, based in Dallas, we assist clients in the planning, negotiation and execution of successful business transactions. Our competencies extend to:
- Asset and Stock Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Business Contracts and Agreements
- Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Agreements
- Creating and Protecting Trademarks
- Formation of Limited Liability Companies, Limited Partnerships and Professional Associations
- Partnership, Limited Liability Company, and Professional Entity Operating and Partnership Agreements, Bylaws, Voting Agreements and Minutes
We can represent businesses of all types in transactional matters, including tax-exempt businesses.
In addition to Robert Wood and Blake Edwards, attorney Charles R. (“Chuck”) Helms is of counsel to the firm. Chuck brings an extensive background in commercial real estate transactions, corporate law, and the representation of borrowers and lenders.