The relationship between employer and employee can play an important role in the success or failure of a business.
Creating positive relationships with employees requires clear and effective contracts, policies and procedures, as well as careful resolution of disputes.
At Wood Edwards LLP in Dallas, our attorneys bring more than 30 years of combined experience to employment law matters of all kinds.
We Represent Texas Employers and Employees in the Full Range of Disputes
- Commissions & Bonus Payment After Termination or Resignation in Texas
- Dallas Employer Defense Attorneys
- Dallas Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Lawyers
- Dallas FMLA Lawyers
- Dallas Overtime Lawyers
- Dallas Severance Agreement Lawyers
- Dallas Sexual Harassment Lawyers
- Dallas Workplace Discrimination Attorneys
- Dallas Wrongful Termination Lawyers
- EEOC Position Statements
- Texas Employee Rights
- Texas Final Paycheck Law
- Texas Independent Contractor Laws
- Unpaid Wages in Texas
- Workplace Retaliation Lawyers in Dallas