Dallas Employment Law Attorneys
The relationship between employer and employee can play an important role in the success or failure of a business.
Creating positive relationships with employees requires clear and effective contracts, policies and procedures, as well as careful resolution of disputes.
At Lindquist Wood Edwards LLP in Dallas, our attorneys bring more than 30 years of combined experience to employment law matters of all kinds.
We work with employers to take proactive steps to avoid conflicts with employees, and to see that employers are properly positioned to address conflicts when they do arise.
We handle employment issues of all kinds, including:
- Commissions & Bonus Denials
- Discrimination Cases
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Dallas FMLA Lawyers
- Overtime Claims
- Retaliation Claims
- Severance Agreements
- Sexual Harassment Claims
- Wrongful Termination Claims
- Wrongful Termination Laws in Texas
- At-Will Employment in Texas
- Constructive Discharge in Texas
- Wrongful Termination Statute of Limitations in Texas
- How Long Does a Wrongful Termination Case Take to Resolve?
- Texas Employee Rights
We strive for the efficient and effective resolution of employment law disputes. We represent small, midsize and Fortune 500 companies as well as employees in employment law matters throughout Texas and the United States.