The relationship between employer and employee can play an important role in the success or failure of a business.
Creating positive relationships with employees requires clear and effective contracts, policies and procedures, as well as careful resolution of disputes.
At Wood Edwards LLP in Dallas, our attorneys bring more than 30 years of combined experience to employment law matters of all kinds.
At Wood Edwards represent both employers and employees.
Please note: Wood Edwards LLP represents both employers (defendants) and employees (plaintiffs). If you’re an employer or an employee, and you need representation in a matter involving an employment dispute, we invite you to contact us to discuss your situation.
We Represent Texas Employers and Employees in the Full Range of Disputes
- Can an Employer Sue an Employee?
- Commissions & Bonus Payment After Termination or Resignation in Texas
- Employer Defense Attorneys
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Lawyers
- FMLA Lawyers
- Severance Agreement Lawyers
- Texas Final Paycheck Law
- Texas Independent Contractor Laws
- Workplace Retaliation Lawyers
- Workplace Sexual Harassment Attorneys