- Texas license date: May 5, 1995
Federal Court Admissions:
- U.S. District Court,
- Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of Texas
- J.D. with Distinction, University of Oklahoma College of Law, 1994
- B.A., Phi Beta Kappa, Baylor University, 1988
- Member, State Bar of Texas, Construction Section
Marguerite Broussard grew up in Richardson, Texas and has been practicing law in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex since 1995.
Marguerite has also enjoyed assisting business owners in the construction industry to protect their payment rights through construction liens and payment bond claims.